Terms of Website Use
All audio, video, text, images, or other material made available on the Website by the Company are protected by copyright, and as shown by the seal. You may not use our Company name or logo for any commercial purpose.
Where content is marked as the copyright of the Company, you may use the material for non-commercial purposes in conjunction with the associated product/service purchased by you, to carry out our contractual obligations.
However, no part of the Content maybe sold, resold, licensed, transferred, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner or in or on any media to any person without the prior written and dated consent of the Company.
2. Prohibited use
You agree not to use the Website:
• to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Website, unless permitted in writing;
• to disseminate information for any other commercial purposes (which would include using the Website to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services);
• to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the Website to any third party;
• in such a way so as to remove the copyright from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms;
• to disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
• to disseminate any material which is abusive, defamatory or obscene, may harass, offend or inconvenience any person, applauds, encourages or entices abuse, discrimination or criminal activity or which might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by any person;
• to disseminate any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• in any way that might infringe third party privacy or other rights, is unlawful or that might bring Supernova Soft Skills into disrepute; or
• to post link(s) that take users to material that contravenes any of the above restrictions.
3. Information and availability
Whilst the Company takes every care to ensure that the information on the Website is accurate and complete, some of it may be supplied by third parties and we are unable to check its accuracy or completeness. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it. Further, due to the inherent nature of the Internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, the Website is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any warranties of any kind and we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability.
4. No reliance
The contents of the Company Site and our microsites (including our forums) don’t constitute advice, and reliance upon such content is entirely at the your own risk. Although we endeavour to ensure that the content is accurate and up to date, you should seek appropriate legal advice before taking or refraining from taking any action. We disclaim any liability in relation to its use.
5. Linking to our Website
We welcome 'hot links' to the pages of our Website. However, you may not display the contents of our Website (or any page from it) or allow it to be displayed surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from us without our consent.
If you would like to license our material for use in other ways, please contact us at: email@example.com
6. Links to other Websites
On the Website you may be offered links to other websites, due to their relevance, suitability, and usefulness. Whilst we hope you will be interested in those websites, you acknowledge that the content on those pages is not subject to the Company’s control, their owners may be independent from us, and we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for their content.
We do not enter into agreements for reciprocal links.
7. Variation of these Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions were last updated on 13 Match, 2018. The Company reserves the right to vary these Terms & Conditions from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied Terms & Conditions on the Website. By continuing to use the Website you will be deemed to accept such variations.
If, for any reason, the Company believes that you have not complied with any of these Terms & Conditions, the Company may, at its sole discretion, cancel your access to the registration areas of the Website immediately and without giving you any advance notice.
Further, the Company reserves absolutely the right to withdraw or suspend the Website where it deems this to be necessary without notice and will not be liable to you for such unavailability.
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall restrict or exclude any liability that we have to any party which cannot be excluded by law and in particular, and notwithstanding any term of these Terms & Conditions, our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence shall not be limited or excluded in any way.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.